[aadl-modeling]: doubts about error sink

Luciana Burgareli luciana.burgareli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:49:43 EDT 2017

Hello,

We sent an email to the list and received no response (details below).
Could someone please help us?

Luciana Burgareli <luciana.burgareli at gmail.com> por  lists.sei.cmu.edu
responder a: AADL Modeling <aadl-modeling at lists.sei.cmu.edu>
para: aadl-modeling at lists.sei.cmu.edu
data: 28 de março de 2017 10:30
assunto: [aadl-modeling]: doubts about error sink
lista de e-mails: aadl-modeling at lists.sei.cmu.edu

Best regards, Luciana