[aadl-modeling]: Question about a warning

Omar Benzekri benzekri_o at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 5 05:55:02 EDT 2017

Hello every body

       I have a  Question about a warnings that i get when i check  my system for  Connection Binding Consistency:
"Connection client_SYS.mon_process_CL.th_CL.port_CL -> server_SYS.confMode_SER.confmode_th.outp source bound hardware is not connected to the first bus in the actual binding "

and i get another one that says :" destination bound hardware is not connected to the Last bus in the actual binding" for the same connection .
        so please if you can help me understand what does it mean i will be grateful.
thanks