[aadl-modeling]: EMV2 doubts

Luciana Burgareli luciana.burgareli at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:13:41 EDT 2017

Hello,

We sent a question to the AADL list (
https://lists.sei.cmu.edu/pipermail/aadl-modeling/2017-May/000019.html)
last week, but we have not received an answer yet.

We have seen the issues reports in the ErrorModelV2 on GitHub/osate too.
However we think that it is related to fixes and updates of the EMV2.

We have several doubts, but we have only found some articles and two
reports about EMV2 [1,2].

Where do we send our doubts?

Best regards,

Luciana,
Nanci Naomi and Rovedy

[1] Peter Feiler, John Hudak, Julien Delange, David P. Gluch; Architecture
Fault Modeling and Analysis with the Error Model Annex, Version 2, 2016

[2] Peter Feiler, John Hudak, Julien Delange, David P. Gluch; AADL Fault
Modeling and Analysis Within an ARP4761 Safety Assessment, 2014