[aadl-modeling]: IMV

Luciana Burgareli luciana.burgareli at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:19:15 EDT 2017

Hello,

We run two tests based on the example in Listing 1 and 2 of the technical
report [1].

Test 1 (see test1.aadl): We typed the Listing 1 and Listing 2 and added the
system component “complete” and its implementation to try to reproduce the
same diagram as in Figure 3 of the report. However, the two components
“Control1” and “Control2” were highlighted in the same shade of red as
shown in our figure (see test1.png).
Question 1: Why is our figure different from Figure 3?

Test 2 (see test2.aadl): We added a second implementation for the component
type “control_sys”. In this case, the generated figure was the same as the
report (see test2.png).
Question 2: Is this right?

[1]  Peter Feiler, John Hudak, Julien Delange, David P. Gluch; AADL Fault
Modeling and Analysis Within an ARP4761 Safety Assessment, 2014

Best regards,

Luciana, Nanci Naomi and Rovedy