[aadl-modeling]: new to aadl graphical editor in OSATE v2.2.2 - need pointer

Skelding, Randy PW randy.skelding at pw.utc.com
Tue Sep 12 09:59:12 EDT 2017

I am sorry if these questions are already answered somewhere,  but I have not found them yet...     :)
If they are answered in another place, can you help letting me know where to look.

1.       Is there a way to change the line style to rectilinear in OSATE2?   (As the number of connected elements increases, this becomes important for readability.)

2.       Is there a way to add stereotypes ,  like <<data>>, << bus access >> etc to the diagrams?  These are shown in the book “Model-Based Engineering with AADL”.

3.       Is there a way to add comments to the diagrams?

4.       Does anyone have a IBM Rhapsody / AADL profile?  If so, is it available? Where can it be obtained?

5.       Does anyone have a generic SYSML / AADL profile, that might be converted to Rhapsody or MagicDraw?

6.       How can the Enterprise Architect SYSML / AADL profile that was generated for DARPA META be obtained?

Regards,
Randy Skelding
P&W CDS Methods and Tools
TechNet: 5-1855   Outside Phone: 860-565-1855
Fax:  860-623-3559   Cell: 860-656-4578
e-mail: randy.skelding at pw.utc.com<mailto:randy.skelding at pw.utc.com>

This email contains no technical data subject to ITAR or EAR restrictions.