[aadl-modeling]: Delcarative AADL-Model according to Annex C

Lutz Wrage lwrage at sei.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 21 09:32:59 EDT 2018

FYI: We have a google group for OSATE specific questions: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/osate

From: aadl-modeling-bounces+lwrage=sei.cmu.edu at lists.sei.cmu.edu [mailto:aadl-modeling-bounces+lwrage=sei.cmu.edu at lists.sei.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Daniel Tigges
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:14 AM
To: aadl-modeling at lists.sei.cmu.edu
Subject: [aadl-modeling]: Delcarative AADL-Model according to Annex C

Hello,

according to AS5506/1 - Annex C "AADL Meta Model and Interchange Formats" there exist three model representations and persistent XML formats of AADL (see page 24 of Annex C). The connections between these models is shown in the figure below (also from Annex C).[image.png]

In OSATE2, I can instantiate the "AADL Instance Model" from an existing "Textual AADL". That creates an *.aaxl2 xml-File which I can process further. The problem is however, that I can't get the "Declarative AADL Model" generated with OSATE2. The only thing is can use is the "Textual AADL" which in my case is insufficient. I need an XML representation of the "Declarative AADL Model". Is it possible to get a XML representation of the "Declarative AADL Model"?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel