[aadl-modeling]: AASPE Setup

David Sasaki David.Sasaki at PACCAR.com
Thu Aug 30 13:28:00 EDT 2018

I want to take a look at the automotive examples for AASPE, but I am not able to follow along with the 2016 esweek tutorial slides with respect to generating the fault impact models or attack trees. Are there any more up to date write ups for getting started?

After I load the the prius model and instantiating the system, the security analysis drop down items are greyed out.

Also the attack-tree documentation does not address how to edit attack tree models.
github.com/cmu-sei/AASPE/blob/master/edu.cmu.aaspe.help/resources/markdown/attack-tree.md

I am using osate 2-2.3.4 x64 windows with AASPE Tools v 1.0.0.v20160912-1828