[aadl-modeling]: Undetected Error Probability

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:02:55 EDT 2018

One more point.
In your example you make use of a predefined error state machine.
It already includes branching transitions. You added another transition with a different name. This means that both will be included in the analysis.
You can override the predefined one by giving yours the same name and assign your branching probability.
Alternatively, the original transition interprets an EMV2 property called TransientFailureRatio, so you can set its value.

Peter