[aadl-modeling]: Port connections and latency analysis

David K fux1235 at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 11:45:17 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

I modelled a AADL-system containing several subsystems connected via
busses. Now I want to do a basic latency analysis of the systems
communicating via cyclical messages but I don't know how to do it.

My approach is:
1. defining the ports of the subsystems
2. define the flows with their latency times
3. define the bus properties
4. binding the flows to a bus

The cyclical part is still missing in my approach. Do I need to implement
the threads of the subsystems as well for this?
And if I need to implement the threads: Are the data flows directly
connected from the thread-ports to the system-ports or are they going
through the processor?

Kind regards
David