[aadl]: new release of Topcased/Osate

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 10 10:03:05 EDT 2007

Dear all,

The official Eclipse 3.3 release is out. Following suit TOPCASED has
posted the official release 1.0.0 of Topcased.
We have released OSATE 1.5.1 to go along with those releases.  You can
download OSATE/Topcased from www.aadl.info or

from AADL Editor : http://gforge.enseeiht.fr/frs/?group_id=32. OSATE v1.5.1 feature is now included in the archive file.

Also we have a standalone version of the AADL compiler.  If you are
interested in exercising this prototype implementation please contact
Dio at dionisio at sei.cmu.edu.  He can also provide some information about
how to create a stand-alone (headless) analysis plug-in (see also the
public AADL Wiki at
http://la.sei.cmu.edu/aadl-wiki/index.php/Creating_Headless_%28Command_Line%29_Plugins).

The MARTE draft has been voted for adoption and is now going into a
12-18 months finalization phase.  MARTE has incorporated AADL concepts
and the document include a section on a first mapping of AADL as
language into the concepts of the MARTE meta model.

Peter