[aadl]: Upcoming AADL meetings & ERTS call

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 7 10:06:41 EDT 2007

Dear <<logo ERTS08.png>> AADL committee members and attendees,

Airbus is sponsoring our first AADL meeting in 2008 in Toulouse.  We
have set up the AADL meeting the week after the Embedded Real Time
Software 2008 conference.  The AADL meeting will be February 4-7, 2008.
I would encourage you to submit papers for the ERTS.  Attendance is
expected at 600.  ERTS2006 was an excellent conference with 470
engineers from aviation, space and automotive domains.  There was an
AADL morning track as well as additional papers scattered throughout the
conference from projects reporting AADL experience.

The deadline for abstracts is June 29, 2007.  Very soon.

Also be sure to develop your comments on the draft AADL version 2
standard Peter sent out for our upcoming meeting, July 9 -11, 2007, in
Seattle sponsored by Boeing.  A major focus of the meeting will be it's
review.

Bruce