[aadl]: Kickoff of the Errro Mdoel Annex revision

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 27 09:46:29 EDT 2009

Dear all,

The Committee has kicked of the revision of the Error Model Annex based on a collection of issues and proposals that have been brought to us. We are maintaining a committee Wiki with this material and also have a discussion forum (email list) for that purpose.
If you are interested in actively participating or observing please let me know.

The Behavior Annex and the Data Modeling Annex are in informal ballot. We plan to move them to formal ballot at the Nov 2009 meeting. This meeting is taking place in conjunction with the SAE AeroTech Congress.

At that meeting we will have a joint session with MARTE via the ADAMS project workshop.
Topics of this workshop:
Tutorial for Creating models via the UML profile for AADL in MARTE (led by MARTE)
Coordination of the ARINC653 Annex for AADL (SAE AADL committee) and a Design Guide for ARINC653 by ADAMS/MARTE.
Approval of AADL profile in MARTE by SAE.

Peter