[aadl]: web site for GPCA AADL model

Oleg Sokolsky sokolsky at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 7 18:26:24 EDT 2011

All,

Following up on our discussion at the Paris meeting, I have set up a
wiki with the model and all associated documents.

The hope is that it will become a center point for the joint case study,
with different groups applying their AADL tools to different aspects of
the model.

The site is password protected, this is just means of keeping track of
edits.  Please let me know if you are interested in working on the case
study and I will give you access to the site (if you want a specific
userid/password, let me know or I'll be glad to choose something
descriptive for you).

Thanks,
Oleg