[aadl]: Flying to new horizons

Eric.Conquet at esa.int Eric.Conquet at esa.int
Fri Jul 8 04:18:21 EDT 2011

Dear all,

After several years in the SW and System modelling business, trying to
convince people to use those wonderful technologies when designing complex
systems such as on-board software, I have now crossed the bridge leading from
spacecraft design to operations. I enjoyed my participation to the first and
second ATV missions and I am now officially joining the ATV Operations
division.

I would like to tell you how much I appreciated your support, help and
cooperation during the past years. There is of course a special mention to
all of you who dedicated a part of your time to the success of the ASSERT
project which at the very end gave birth to this toolset named TASTE. But I
don't want to forget all those ambitious projects we setup together: they
would not have been feasible without the competence, time and energy you gave
to them.

I would like to thank you all and wish you everything you can desire in your
professional and personal life.

With all good wishes.

Eric

PS: My apologies if you already have received this message

Dr Eric Conquet
HSO-POG
ATV Ground Segment
ESA - CST