[aadl]: Survey from PRAGMADev on MDE tools

Jérôme Hugues jerome.hugues at isae.fr
Mon Mar 21 12:26:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

This link points to a survey performed by PRAGMEDev (provider of SDL tools) that reports on modeling technology usage.

	http://www.pragmadev.com/2011_SurveyResult.html
	http://www.pragmadev.com/2011_SurveyFullResult.html

Obviously, the results is biased by people who answered (mostly europeans, in the telecom domain who are typical customers for a SDL toolsuite), but there are some interesting results. Except for the +52% foreseen increase in AADL, I personally like the answer "Don't know" to the question "if you use UML, do you use a profile". Also, the use of models for something different from documentation is quite low, but this is mostly due to lack of industrial tool support I suspect

Regards,

--
Jérôme Hugues, ISAE/DMIA
Jerome.HUGUES at isae.fr - (+33) 5 61 33 91 84