[aadl]: AADL meeting next week in Toulouse

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:54:51 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

The AADL standards meeting is taking place in Toulouse next week - same as ERTS.
We are meeting from Monday - Wed and ERTS is Wed-Fri.
You can attend our meeting remotely as it will be webcast. See attached agenda for webcast details.
It includes presentations, a tutorial on the TASTE tool chain, and discussion of new annexes including the revision of the Error Annex, a Constraint Language Annex, and a Requirements Annex.
See the attached agenda for times and details.

Peter Feiler & Bruce Lewis