[aadl]: Release of OSATE 2.0.1

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 14 13:40:54 EST 2013

Dear AADL users,

A new stable version of OSATE 2.0 has been released. This new version, 2.0.1, is the starting version for our new process that aims at releasing new releases at a regular pace, after each committee meeting. The full product can be found on http://www.aadl.info/aadl/osate/stable/

We would like to thank all AADL users and OSATE contributors for their help and feedback. Your support is especially useful for finding issues and make a better tool. Thanks again to all of you, we hope we will continue to have such an active user community. Since the last version, more than 70 bugs were found and solved. Please note the complete list of major changes for this release, complete release notes (with feature, errata and complete list of bugs solved) can be found on https://wiki.sei.cmu.edu/aadl/index.php/Release_notes_of_OSATE2_2.0.1 :
* LUTE integration in AADL plug-ins
* Instance Model Viewer Integration
* Integration of Error Model Annex v1
* Integration of Error Model Annex v2
* Integration of Ocarina specific property sets
* Migration to Eclipse/Juno
* ARINC653 validation functions
* Support for ARINC653 annex
* Update of help content within Eclipse (with Java API, plugins description, etc.)
* User feedback when model instantiation fails
* System Instance can be validated using EMF
* Property viewer integration
* Reference Manual integration

Also, if you experience any error/issue, please report it on our bugtrack. Information about bug report can be found on https://wiki.sei.cmu.edu/aadl/index.php/Reporting_a_bug

The following links might be also helpful:
* AADL wiki: https://wiki.sei.cmu.edu/aadl/
* GITHub area: https://github.com/osate/
* Official AADL website: http://www.aadl.info

An important note about download links : to have a consistent file hierarchy on the download area, we changed some paths. As a consequence, the URL of the testing update site has changed, the new URL is http://www.aadl.info/aadl/osate/testing/update-site/ . This would no longer be subject to modification.

Finally, we would like to let you know that Peter Feiler will give a talk about AADL at the SATURN 2013 conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The full program can be found on http://www.sei.cmu.edu/saturn/2013/program/