[aadl]: Call for Paper HILT2013 (formerly SIGAda)

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Fri May 10 08:22:56 EDT 2013

Dear AADL users and committee members,

The next edition of the High Integrity Language Technology conference (HILT2013, previously SIGAda) will be held in Pittsburgh, November 10-14. Past editions of this event shows a particular interest for Model-Based related technologies. The conference is now less related to Ada and open to all technologies related to High-Integrity systems. For this reason, it fits perfectly with the domains of use of AADL (avionics, aerospace, etc.).

We would like to invite you to submit your contribution (technical articles, extended abstracts, experience reports, etc) to the conference. As this conference is a good venue with a good ranking, this is a good opportunity to expose the work of our community. Also, if we have enough articles about MBE technologies, a dedicated session might be organized as well.

Please find all information below, we hope to see many AADL contributors in Pittsburgh !

Best regards,

Useful links:
-	HILT conference: http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013/
-	Submission information: http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013/HILT2013-CFP.pdf