[aadl]: HILT2013 conference & Model-Based Track

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Tue May 28 05:08:39 EDT 2013

Dear AADL users and committee members,

The next edition of the High Integrity Language Technology conference
(HILT2013, previously SIGAda) will be held in Pittsburgh, November
10-14. Past editions of this event shows a particular interest for
Model-Based related technologies. The conference is now less related to
Ada and open to all technologies related to High-Integrity systems. For
this reason, it fits perfectly with the domains of use of AADL
(avionics, aerospace, etc.).

We would like to invite you to submit your contribution (technical
articles, extended abstracts, experience reports, etc) to the
conference. As this conference is a good venue with a good ranking, this
is a good opportunity to expose the work of our community. Also, if we
have enough articles about MBE technologies, a dedicated session might
be organized as well.

Please find all information below, we hope to see many AADL contributors
in Pittsburgh !

Best regards,

Useful links:
  * HILT conference: http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013/