[aadl]: AADL Meeting Sept 24-27 agenda, registration info (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Fri Sep 13 10:24:14 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

Our meeting is getting very close.  Here's the most recent update to the
agenda with the webex meeting info and requested changes.  Thanks for
all your input.

Also, I believe Peter sent out the registration info but I've had
several additional requests.  We register for the committee meeting and
pay a typical meeting fee but get rights to attend the conference, as I
understand it.  See attached instructions.  Register soon if you have
not.

See you soon,

Bruce