[aadl]: [aadl-modeling]: Modeling of ARINC653 multicore systems

Oleg Sokolsky sokolsky at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 2 09:37:03 EDT 2015

Julien,

I understand and share your concern about the type system.  We should
indeed use component types as appropriate.  OTOH, when a component has
internal structure, a system may be appropriate to describe it.  This
happens a lot with devices, for example.  I wonder if you considered
using the implemented-as construct here? It may reconcile the type
system with the current modeling practice.

Thanks,
Oleg