[aadl]: Connection between features within a component

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 9 16:30:26 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I would like to ask you about how to interpret connections within the same component. If we have one component with one input port and one output port, do you think it would be possible to connect the input port directly to the output ports?
As of today, inputs ports are connected with subcomponents. I would like to know if from your perspective, connecting input ports to output ports within the same component is a legal construct or should raise an error.

Thanks for any comment/suggestion, example will be appreciated in case you think this should be allowed!

Julien.