[aadl]: [aadl-modeling]: Connection between features within a component

Peter Feiler phf at sei.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:18:23 EDT 2015

Jerome,

For modeling a flow through a component without subcomponents we support flow implementations to go from input to output.
Given the description of what a connection is in the standard (information flow from one component to another component - or mapping the ports up/down the hierarchy), it does not make sense to have a connection from input to output.

Peter