[aadl]: Difficulty reproducing client-server example

Derrick Lau derrick.lau at live.ca
Mon Jun 1 11:47:19 EDT 2015

Those are exactly the errors I got, in both graphical editor and in the AADL syntax/text editor.

Thanks...I appreciate your doublechecking and advice.

Now, the question is: Is this a bug introduced recently into Osate, or is the example in the text book no longer up to date?  ie perhaps the AADL standard has changed in that area since the book was published.