[aadl]: Spring AADL Meeting (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Thu Mar 5 18:10:01 EST 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Oops, it's the summer meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: sae-aadl-users-bounces+bruce.a.lewis=us.army.mil at lists.sei.cmu.edu [mailto:sae-aadl-users-bounces+bruce.a.lewis=us.army.mil at lists.sei.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Lewis, Bruce A CIV (US)
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 5:08 PM
To: 'sae-aadl at lists.sei.cmu.edu'; 'sae-aadl-users at lists.sei.cmu.edu'
Subject: [aadl]: Spring AADL Meeting (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear committee members and users,

At the last AADL meeting we discussed both the possibility of meeting in Paris or with the Ada-Europe meeting in Madrid.  Here is what we have learned.

We now have the costs to meet in Madrid.  It would be 175 euros for two days of standardization meeting plus 75 euros for the workshop.  This includes lunch and breaks and they want us to come to the keynote sessions.  So the total cost is 250 euros each, and with the request for us to attend the keynotes, less time for the meeting.  The standardization meeting dates are June 24-25.  Ada-Europe meeting starts June 22.  The workshop was to be Friday June 26th and it also includes food and breaks.  We probably need to ask for another day,  that might drive up the cost another 75 to 100 Euros.

We planned to meet in Paris if the Ada-Europe meeting was too expensive.  In Paris Etienne would host us.  There would be no charge for the meeting.  We could meet June 22 to 25th or June 15-19th.  We could wait to do the workshop for the next meeting with another conference (like ERTS).

The key question is would you recommend going to Ada-Europe or Paris?  If Paris, do you prefer the dates of June 15-18 or June 22-25.

We need to resolve this quickly so we can let Ada-Europe know.  Please respond tomorrow, Friday, if you can, to myself and Julien.

Thanks,
Bruce