[aadl]: ERTS 2016 - Call For Papers

Jérôme Hugues Jerome.HUGUES at isae.fr
Fri Mar 13 17:28:04 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Please find attached a call for paper for ERTSS 2016, this conference is interesting for showcasing works on embedded systems at large, and welcomes MBSE papers including AADL
Note that our Winter 2016 AADL meeting will be co-located with ERTSS

Regards

Début du message réexpédié :

> De: "Information SEE" <info at see.asso.fr>
> Objet: ERTS 2016 - Call For Papers
> Date: 13 mars 2015 13:37:30 UTC+1
> À: <jerome.hugues at isae.fr>
>
> ERTS 2016 - EMBEDDED REAL TIME SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS
> January 27th - 29th 2016, Toulouse - France
> Submit your paper on www.erts2016.org until June 22nd
>

> On behalf of ERTS 2016 organizing committee, it is a great pleasure to announce ERTS 2016 conference.
> The ERTS² congress is a unique European cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, a platformfor top-level scientists with representatives from universities, research centers and industries. The previous editions gathered each more than 100 talks, 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
>

> ERTS² is :
>
> a conference with high level scientific and technical presentations,
>
> an exhibition forum covering a wide range of innovative products and services, for improving direct relationship between providers and users,
>
> a unique community spirit: knowledge sharing, unforgettable moments and networking opportunities.
>

> The late Jean-Claude Laprie was ERTS² Programme Committee chairman from 2002 to 2010 and brought ERTS² to its actual international reputation. Joseph Sifakis has taken over as Programme Committee chairman of the congress since 2012.
>
> The eighth edition targets all the domains where embedded systems are crucial, especially, but not limited to, transportation (aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway, marine), satellite and space exploration, energy, telecommunications and wireless connectivity, e-healthcare, home automation, defence, industrial control.
>

> Major topics
>
> Embedded computing platforms and networked systems,
>
> Processes, methods and tools,
>
> Dependability,
>
> Human Systems Interactions,
>
> Virtual Engineering (loT)
>

> For any further information please visit the conference website www.erts2016.org
>

> ERTS 2016 Registration office
> 17 rue de l'amiral Hamelin
> 75783 Paris cedex 16
>
>                            Please remove me from your mailing list

—
Jerome HUGUES
Enseignant-Chercheur/Associate Professor
Ingénierie des Systèmes Embarqués/Embedded Systems Engineering

ISAE SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l’Espace
10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX 4 FRANCE - http://www.isae-supaero.fr
Tel +33 5 61 33 91 84 - Fax (+33) 5 61 33 83 30
Plan d'accès/Access map