[aadl]: Spring AADL meeting in San Diego, April 27-30, 2015 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce CIV (US) bruce.a.lewis.CIV at mail.mil
Tue Mar 31 12:34:09 EDT 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear All,

I am late putting out the first draft agenda for the Spring meeting in San Diego but expect to get it out soon.  To help you with your travel planning here's the information on the meeting.  Please also send me your input for what you would like to present for this meeting as soon as you can.

Spring 2015 - SAE 4761 S-18 Joint meeting in San Diego, April 27-April 30.  So this is our normal format, Monday to Thursday noon.
Here's the SAE AS2C website with the info on the meeting location and the ability to pre-register for the meeting.  The pre-registration fee is $185, after 4/20 its $220.  There is a block of rooms reserved until April 10th.  See info below and at http://www.sae.org/works/committeeHome.do?comtID=TEAAS2C

Summer 2015 - Meeting with Ada-Europe in Madrid, June 24-26.  Our meeting will be shorter than normal.  We will have two days to meet as a committee (June 24, 25) but with a request by Ada-Europe to attend their Keynote presentations.  Then we will have the Architecture Centric Virtual Integration Workshop June 26th.   The total cost is 250 Euros, 175 for two days of standardization meeting plus 75 euros for the workshop.

So we would like to get as much as we can in the longer meeting in San Diego as we can since the June meeting will be shorter.

Thanks,
Bruce

SAE AS-2C Architecture Analysis & Design Language Committee
Next Meeting: San Diego, CA April 27 - April 30, 2015 - in conjunction with the S-18 Meeting which runs to May 1.

The Westgate Hotel
1055 Second Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Room:  Coronet

Tel:  1-800-522-1564 or 1-619-238-1818
http://www.westgatehotel.com

Hotel Reservations:

The Westgate Hotel is located minutes from the airport and the San Diego Convention Center as well as steps from the trolley/train station. If you'd like to take a stroll through San Diego's Gaslamp District the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Opera, the Symphony, and the Horton Plaza shops are all within walking distance.

A block of sleeping rooms is reserved at the hotel for attendees of this meeting. The room rate is the 2015 prevailing government per diem per room per night single or double occupancy plus local, state and federal applicable taxes. These rooms are on a first come, first serve basis.

You can make your reservations online using the following link:

https://secure.westgatehotel.com/reservations_ows/flex/ReservationsOpera.html?hotelCode=WESTGATE&ratePlanType=G&ratePlanCode=0415S18AIR_001&arrivalDate=2015-04-26&departDate=2015-04-30&groupEarliestArrivalDate=2015-04-25&groupLatestDepartDate=2015-05-01