[aadl]: AADL Tutorial - Registration is open!

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 16 10:22:59 EDT 2016

Dear all,

On October, 2, there will be an AADL tutorial during the Embedded System Week conference (ESweek). During the tutorial, we will explain the basics of AADL but also detail how to do latency, safety and security analysis. This is a great opportunity to discover the language and be familiar with the tool. More information can be found here: http://esweek.org/events/2016/tutorials/aadl-secure-safe-systems-design-analysis

The registration is now open for the tutorial. Please visit http://esweek.org/registration to register.
There is an early bird rate which makes this tutorial available for $50. As we will have the AADL committee right after, this is a great opportunity if you want to learn the language and interact with the community the following days.

We hope to see you in Pittsburgh in October!

Julien.