[aadl]: HILT 2016 call for paper & event details

Julien Delange jdelange at sei.cmu.edu
Tue May 24 20:10:51 EDT 2016

The HILT2016 workshop will be held during Embedded System Week in Pittsburgh on October 6 & 7. This workshop focuses on Model-Based Development and Contract-Based programming. It replaces the SIGAda conference series and thus, attracts people that used to be part of this conference.

I think this is a conference that targets well all the domain related to SAVI. As this is also part of ESweek, you can also attend other conference.
In addition, the AADL community meeting will take place the same week, in case you are interested.

We are currently accepting regular papers, you can find more information on the call for paper.

Also, we will have two interesting keynotes:

-          One from John Knight, University of Virginia. See https://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jck/

-          One from Phil Koopman from CMU. See https://users.ece.cmu.edu/~koopman/

We will also have a nice social event for all workshop participant in downtown.
We will have Bernard Dion, CTO of ANSYS as an introduction speaker at the dinner. It will be a great event.

Please consider submitting a paper & please forward this call for paper to any potential interested colleague.

Hope to see you there!

Julien.

Call for Paper: http://sigada.org/conf/hilt2016/HILT2016-CFP.pdf
HILT2016: http://sigada.org/conf/hilt2016/