[aadl]: AADL Meeting in Toulouse, France Jan 29-31, 2018

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Mon Dec 18 16:37:01 EST 2017

Dear All,

I'm starting to work on the Agenda for the next AADL meeting in
Toulouse, France.  Please send any ideas for presentations on work you
are doing, updates to products, topics for discussion you would lead.
This is a three day meeting instead of a 3.5 day meeting.   ERTS 2018 is
Jan 31 to Feb 2.  Also let me know titles and what time your
presentations at ERTS will be.

We are meeting as we do each time in Toulouse at ENSEEIHT.

o   Meeting information

§  At the IRIT, Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse – CNRS

§  Rue Charles Camichel, 31000, Toulouse

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Rue+Charles+Camichel,+31000+Toulouse,+France&z=16

o   Please send Marc Pantel your plans to attend and the info below.  No
need to wait until you know for sure.  He will assist you if you need a
contact for international travel.  Please let me know that you plan to
attend also.

From Marc -

Due to security procedure related to terrorism, we need  to have a list of
potential attendees.  If you plan to come to the AADL meeting in Toulouse at
ENSEEIHT, could you send me your name, nationality, current residence and
email ?

Thanks,
Marc, local organizer.
Marc.Pantel at enseeiht.fr