[aadl]: FW: [Non-DoD Source] Re: CfP SAE AeroTech 2017 -- Fort Worth TX (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce A CIV USARMY RDECOM (US) bruce.a.lewis.civ at mail.mil
Thu Feb 16 16:16:34 EST 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Dear All,

Our Fall Meeting for 2017 is in  Fort Worth, Texas, Sept 25-28,  at AeroTech.  We planned this so that you could provide papers for this conference.  Please consider submitting.  As Serge says below, he can extend the deadline for you.

http://www.sae.org/events/atc/

You can submit a paper or an abstract.  Should let Serge know your intention.

Session ATC405 will be dedicated to model-based techniques, including AADL.

Best,
Bruce