[aadl]: AADL meeting Georgia Tech June 5-8 draft agenda2 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lewis, Bruce A CIV USARMY RDECOM (US) bruce.a.lewis.civ at mail.mil
Wed May 17 15:37:12 EDT 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Here's version 3 of the draft agenda plus the notes from the last meeting.  There is lots of interesting information in the notes based on various presentations from large projects in Europe while in Toulouse and on advances in the Ellidiss toolset and the SCADE toolset.  Please check the meeting minutes for notes from your presentation at the last meeting and action items which are in bold.

Bruce