[aadl]: Preparation for next AADL Meeting, May 14-17, Pittsburgh

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Mon Apr 9 12:16:40 EDT 2018

Dear All,

I'm starting the agenda for the next AADL meeting, May 14-17, In
Pittsburgh.  Please send any input for the agenda.  You should also make
hotel and travel reservations.   Here's a map of the location.  The
closest hotel is the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center.  Up the hill
within walking distance is the Marriott Residence Inn on Bigelow
Boulevard.   Looking forward to seeing you all.

Thanks,

Bruce