[aadl]: Paris AADL meeting, June 24-27 travel information

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Tue Mar 19 16:47:38 EDT 2019

Dear All,

First, it's time to start preparing for the AADL meeting in Paris, June
24-27.  There is no fee.

Second, there is also a conference in France on Architecture for which
you might want to submit a paper.

Third, after Paris we may do a Demo Day in Washington, DC.

1.) Below is the info you will need for the AADL meeting.  Etienne Borde
at Telecom-Paristech is sponsoring the meeting.  Telecom will provide
the room and equipment needed.

The school is located at 46 Barrault street in Paris 13 district
(https://www.google.fr/maps/place/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9com+ParisTech/@48.8262943,2.3442301,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e671975e9d2e3d:0x17f35deee8ffbbf1!8m2!3d48.8262943!4d2.3464188).

Directions to reach the school from airports can be found here:
https://www.telecom-paristech.fr/eng/practical-information/getting-there.html.

Telecom-Paristech usually suggest these hotels to their visitors. They
are all good and very close to the school.

  * Hotel Mercure:
    https://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-1191-hotel-mercure-paris-place-d-italie/index.shtml
  * Hotel Citadines:
    https://www.citadines.com/fr/france/paris/citadines-place-ditalie-paris
  * Hotel St-Charles: https://hotel-saint-charles.business.site/
  * Hotel Ibis Styles:
    https://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-A4A6-ibis-styles-paris-place-d-italie-butte-aux-cailles/index.shtml
  * Hotel Verlaine:http://hotel-verlaine.com/ <http://hotel-verlaine.com/>

I'm staying at the Best Western, it's also close, just south of Place
d'Italie.  Telecom-ParisTech is south west of the Place.  See map.

2.  Due to multiple requests, ECSA 20190 has extended the deadline for
the submissions of long papers to the industry program of ECSA 2019 till
March 27, 2019, 23:59 AoE.

We would appreciate if you informed your colleagues that there is still a possibility to submit to ECSA 2019.

Thank you. Best regards,
Javier Camara and Patrick Farail
ECSA 2019 Industry Program Chairs

3. Our Huntsville Demo Day was a great success, generating significant interest. We have been ask to do another Demonstration Day, this time in Washington DC, probably in late October 2019.  So I will be working on the meeting following Paris to see if we can arrange it. Please let me know if you can bring a demonstration/presentation as we did in Huntsville.  We will use a similar format so you would just update what you have but I would like to provide a common AADL specification that each demo could use.

Thanks,
See you in Paris,

Bruce