[aadl]: Draft agenda 5 for AADL Meeting and Tool Demo for Washington DC, Oct 28-31, 2019

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Wed Oct 23 11:29:57 EDT 2019

Dear All,

Here is the most recent update of both the AADL Expo and the AADL
meeting agendas.  Also included is the web meeting info for calling in
if you are not attending in person.

Let me know about any issues you spot.  We expect to have around 100 at
the AADL Expo, which is our capacity.  If you have questions related to
the Expo contact Jerome Hugues - Jerome Hugues <jjhugues at sei.cmu.edu>

See you there!

Bruce