[aadl]: Draft 1 Agenda, AADL Virtual Meeting, Nov 30 to Dec 4th.

Mark Brown b4.mark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:36:47 EST 2020

Bruce,
Thank you for the documents and agenda.  I did a read through of the v2.3
draft you sent, and have made some readability comments and improvement
suggestions in  the attached.
  AS5506D_20200930-1  AADL V2.3 Draft - MarkBrown.docx
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JUKmoTsftRR6TqQFrBS1vceR_h2XwyP3/view?usp=drivesdk>

I cannot comment on the specific errata further.  I didn't have time to
review code generation, ARINC653 and error model v2 yet.

Best regards,
Mark