[aadl]: Document to Review plus Toulouse AADL Meeting Draft 7 Agenda, for Jan 27-29, 2020

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Mon Jan 13 17:35:51 EST 2020

Dear All,

Here's V3 Part 1 and Part 2 which we will be reviewing at the meeting.
We really need your feedback so please provide these documents to AADL
users in your organization for their review as well.  Please provide
comments in the Word document to Jerome by Friday, January 24th and copy
Peter and myself.  Also call in to discuss your comments during the
sessions on V3, Monday and Tuesday afternoon (Toulouse Time).

I've attached now draft 7 of the Agenda.  As before see Marc's request
for information for those attending the meeting if you have not
responded yet.

Thanks,

Bruce