[aadl]: AADL Virtual Meeting, Draft 3, April 7-9, from 9-12 Eastern Time USA

Bruce Lewis bruce.lewis at adventiumlabs.com
Fri Apr 2 11:01:17 EDT 2021

Dear All,

I've set up a google meet teleconference for the AADL Virtual Meeting.
I may later set up another if Webex seems better.  Let me know.  So
watch for the next email.

Please send your marked up documents to Jerome as soon as possible.  You
may also post them to the SAE website as the instructions below say, but
sending them to Jerome directly is probably easiest.  If you have an
issue with this draft ballot where you would not approve, please say so
in your email to Jerome.

The agenda itself is unchanged.

Wed, Apr 7^th , 9am – 12 pm EST,  Flows and Multi-Core

Thu, Apr 8^th ,  9am – 12 pm EST,  Runtime Services

Fri, Apr 9^th ,  9am – 12 pm EST,  pre ballot input: ARINC653, EMV2,
Security annexe

Here's the Google meet address to paste in your browser:

meet.google.com/ick-mmgn-ztx

Join by phone <tel:+1-617-675-4444>
‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪346 988 069 4503‬#

Bruce