[netsa-tools-discuss] Extracting fields from Netflow V9 using SiLK

Sukrit Dasgupta sukdasgu at cisco.com
Tue Nov 18 10:17:21 EST 2014

(including the netsa mailing list to keep record if others have the same query).

Thanks for your response Mark.

This is sad (However I still have long term plans to continue to use it because it is very useful). Few questions:

1. Any chance I could get some pointers on where the code is if we needed to implement these changes ourselves (for the time being)?

2. Any way I could get a chance to work on an early alpha/pre-alpha release?

Thanks!
-- Sukrit