[netsa-tools-discuss] SiLK: Extending rwRec stucture from extended template

Mark Thomas mthomas at cert.org
Thu Apr 30 17:48:30 EDT 2015

Regarding the logging:  Unfortunately, the "Missing external
template" and "Message out of sequence" warnings from libfixbuf are
generated by g_warning() which is different than g_set_error().

Setting the SILK_LIBFIXBUF_SUPPRESS_WARNINGS environment variable to
1 before running rwflowpack and flowcap suppresses all
g_warning()-generated messages.  When that environment variable is
set, the SiLK code calls g_log_set_handler() with a handler that
does nothing.

-Mark