[netsa-tools-discuss] Silk Postgres Foreign Data Wrapper

John Green John.Green at jisc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 07:33:27 EST 2015

Hi,
I've written a Postgres Foreign Data Wrapper for Silk using multicorn
and pysilk, which I thought others might find useful.

https://github.com/j-o-h-n-g/silkpg

I've since discovered that multicorn doesn't support OR clauses, which I
find quite restrictive.  I therefore plan to rewrite this in C at some
point, so haven't added support for get_path_keys and get_rel_size.

Regards
John

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 614 9442 38. The registered office is: Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T 01235 822200.