[netsa-tools-discuss] SiLK/libfixbuf ignoring sFlow records

Kent Kuriyama kent.kuriyama at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:24:11 EDT 2015

Mark,

Thank you for your reply.  The problem of not collecting data is related to
my rwflowpack startup file.  When I start up use the command line:

/usr/local/sbin/rwflowpack --sensor-configuration=/usr/
local/share/silk/etc/sensor.conf --root-directory=/data/silk
--log-destination=syslog

data is indeed being collected.  I suspect that I was distracted by the
"sequence number" messages and did not bother to check the data directories.

Again, thank you very much for your assistance.

Kent