[netsa-tools-discuss] super_mediator log output

Chris Inacio inacio at cert.org
Thu Mar 5 16:34:07 EST 2015

Gediminas,

I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that we are fairly close to having JSON output fully implemented.  The bad news is that it must still go through our release review process before we can publish the source code and distribute it.

Our guess, from your issue, is that you are using ArcSight.  We also believe that ArcSight can ingest JSON formatted records at this point.  Can you confirm that for us, so that we know JSON would solve your problem?

Regards,
--
Chris Inacio
inacio at cert.org