[netsa-tools-discuss] Understanding LOADMETHOD=4

asad a.alii85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:04:33 EDT 2015

Thanks Marks for step by step explanation, can using flows/second I can
fill in the table as needed.

The only thing I'm still confused is for "time-proportional" or
"--load-scheme=4" how are "active flows" calculated,

Like   (bytes/second  )* active flows=

In the example mentioned in the link here
http://tools.netsa.cert.org/silk/rwcount.html

Time proportional columns (first is ) 600

Now
(60 bytes/210 seconds)=60 should I consider active flows as 10 seconds

Thanks.