[netsa-tools-discuss] Using rwfilter to search a generated record file

Hosam Hittini hosam.hittini at ies.etisalat.ae
Wed Sep 2 15:00:44 EDT 2015

Dear Mark,

I actually need to confirm that rwflowpack is detecting the ext2ext
traffic correctly (and storing it as ext2ext)
I don¹t mind processing the file in rwflowpack
Is there a way to process a PCAP file in rwflowpack?
And can the PCAP contents be packets or they need to be packet logs (e.g.
NetFlow)?

Regards,
Hosam Hittini
System Security, Security Operations Centre