[netsa-tools-discuss] 'rwfileinfo invocation failed' with iSilk and recent silk tools

Steve Kersley steve.kersley at keble.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 06:16:11 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the very prompt fix and assurance that it was not some oversight on my part!

There didn't seem to be a patch attached to your email however, but thanks to your explanation of the cause I was able to quickly find where the title needed setting in your stringmap table, and now it works again.

Thanks again,
Steve.