[netsa-tools-discuss] Calculating actually bandwidth of application

Karthik Raja karthik at uniqueperform.com
Thu May 25 08:53:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am able to successfully export the flow data to csv format using Yaf and super mediator. I would like to calculate the bandwidth used by the application. For example, If I download a file from FTP i would like to know how much bandwidth used by that particular file transfer. Another example will be total bandwidth used between two computer on particular time.

I have check the bytes, rbytes, databytescount but it is showing huge deviation from what I have downloaded.

Please suggest what are the fields I need to calculate to find the bandwidth used by that application.

Thanks & Regards
Karthik Raja
+91-9008599332