[netsa-tools-discuss] Typo in YAF_POD2MAN_ARGS

Bo Bayles bbayles at obsrvbl.com
Fri Aug 3 16:36:37 EDT 2018

I noticed that YAF can't be compiled on Alpine Linux. There's a failure here:

YAF_POD2MAN_ARGS="--center='Yet Another Flowmeter'
--release='"${PACKAGE_VERSION}"' --date='"`date +"%v"`"'"

The problem is with this part:
date +"%v"

%v isn't an option for date that I can tell. On Ubuntu this command
just outputs the string "%v", but on Alpine it throws an error.

Removing the date argument fixes compilation. pod2man just assumes a
date in this case, which I think is preferable to what's going on
currently.

-Bo