[netsa-tools-discuss] Build details for NetSA apps in Fedora repo

Chris Inacio inacio at cert.org
Sat Jul 7 00:43:55 EDT 2018

Just run

yaf -V

And you should see output something like:

yaf version 2.8.1  Build Configuration:

    * Timezone support:                 UTC

    * Fixbuf version:                   1.7.1

    * DAG support:                      NO

    * Napatech support:                 NO

    * Netronome support:                NO

    * Bivio support:                    NO

    * PFRING support:                   NO

    * Compact IPv4 support:             NO

    * Plugin support:                   YES

    * Application Labeling:             YES

    * Payload Processing Support:       YES

    * Entropy support:                  YES

    * Fingerprint Export Support:       YES

    * P0F Support:                      NO

    * Spread Support:                   NO

    * MPLS Support:                     YES

    * Non-IP Support:                   YES

    * Separate Interface Support:       NO

Telling you the configuration options used.  (Those settings are just the last set of debug options I was testing for something, not representative.)

Regards

--

Chris Inacio
inacio at cert.org<mailto:inacio at cert.org>