[netsa-tools-discuss] Segv in super_mediator 1.5.4

Chris Inacio inacio at cert.org
Thu May 17 14:35:51 EDT 2018

Ulrik,

Can you share your configuration on which fields you are exporting from your Juniper devices? We know of limitation in super_mediator that do what you want to do, and we’ll fix them.

We will add your export configuration to some of our juniper devices to do additional testing. We’ll also do some more testing and look at your patch as well.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,

--
Chris Inacio